What is a online ticket?
Just like a standard ticket purchased at the ticket desk, the online-Ticket entitles the bearer to visit an exhibition at one of the asisi Panometers. You can print out your ticket immediately and in this way you can buy tickets online up to one day before your visit at the following address: shop.panometer.de. The ticket is a day ticket, valid on the day for which you have booked, during our usual hours of admission and opening. A ticket can be booked for a maximum number of 9 people; please note the special conditions for reduced rates or free tickets. Our personnel at the exhibition entrance is entitled to check the required documents (e.g. disabled pass). Please present them voluntarily on admission.
What are the advantages of our online ticket?
– You can plan your panorama visit in the comfort of your own home.
– You will generally save time, as you will not be required to queue at the cash desk. You can proceed directly to the admission and waiting area, from where you will be admitted by our personnel as soon as the number of visitors currently in the exhibition allows.
– You are guaranteed admission on the day for which you have booked, during the hours of admission and opening. If you do not pre-book, the cash desk may be obliged to close early due to a large number of people wishing to visit the exhibition on the day you have chosen.
– If you wish, you will receive our newsletter containing information on new developments and changes in exhibitions or special events. This enables you to buy new tickets for our panoramas quickly and conveniently usuing your online account.
– Should due to unforeseeable events (e.g. acts of God) the asisi Panometer has to be closed on the day of your visit, you will be informed immediately and we will try to find a solution that is suitable for both parties.
How do I receive my online ticket?
After you have booked a online-Ticket and your payment has been made, you will receive a PDF document with the invoice and entrance ticket, the online-Ticket. Now all you need to do is to print out this document. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to the login area. After you have logged in, you can call up the document again and print it out.
What technical requirements does my computer need in order to use the online ticket function?
In order to print out a online-Ticket you will need a PDF-reader, which you can install using the following link: [ACROBAT READER] .
– For the printout, use normal white printer paper (DIN A4)
– Please ensure that the printout is of a high quality.
– Please avoid economy mode or streaky printouts using an inkjet printer.
– The format of your printout should be between 93% and 100%
What problems can occur if you photocopy online tickets or print them out several times?
Please note that a online-Ticket is scanned when you enter the Panometer and registered as used when you use it for the first time. Any further printout or copy is therefore automatically invalid.
What can I do if my printed online ticket is stolen?
Please inform our customer service if your online-Ticket is stolen. If necessary, we can arrange to have the ticket blocked.
What personal data must I submit in order to buy a online ticket?
We will need your address and payment details.
Can I use my internet browser for online ticket?
The online-Ticket is optimised for use with most browsers. If you have had no problems with the asisishop site up to now, you will have no difficulty booking with online-Ticket.
What kind of printer is suitable for printing out my online ticket?
The online-Ticket can be printed out using any commonly used black-and-white printer.
What can lead to the ticket being unreadable at the ticket barriers?
Please make sure that the barcode is not damaged, so that it can be easily read at the admission gate. Protect your online-Ticket from moisture and dirt.
What can I do if my ticket printout is not readable?
You can print out your ticket again. The new printout contains exactly the same information as the first one. The ticket is valid for admission once only. Once the barcode has been read the first time, the ticket cannot be used again. Any further ticket with the same barcode will be refused.
Can I change or cancel my online ticket?
Like a regular ticket, the online ticket is excluded from exchange and return.
Who can I contact if I have problems?
You can contact our Customer Service Department e.g. by mail using our contact area on the asisi shop website, or directly via our service hotline: +49 341-355 534 0 (German fixed network).
You can usually reach us Mondays to Fridays, from 10 am to 05 pm. You can check the current availability of our Customer Service Department any time under www.panometer.de.